Spiced pork sirloin with chickpea cream and quick braised kale
Feel like cooking this tonight?Count me in!
For an easy mid-week meal try this spiced pork sirloin with chickpea cream and quick braised kale.
|0:10To Prep||0:20To Cook||12INGREDIENTS||EASYDIFFICULTY||4SERVINGS|
- 1 tablespoon Mexican chilli powder
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 4 x 200g Coles Australian pork sirloin steaks
- 3 tablespoon olive oil, divided
- 20g butter
- 400g can chickpeas, drained, rinsed
- 1 3/4 cups (435ml) salt-reduced chicken stock, divided
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic, sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin seeds, coarsely crushed
- 1 bunch green kale (170g), stemmed, coarsely chopped