Want your business to appear on The HugoInga Blog? All you have to do is click on this hyperlink and choose an option. We reach thousands of Entrepreneurs and Business Leaders across Australia, New Zealand and Asia. We’ve helped to kickstart hundreds of Businesses through our blog.
With heart disease on the rise in my family I try to take meat off the menu at least three times a week. I usually jump onto taste.com.au to see wha they have on offer. Tonight we will be eating this amazing vegetarian chilli con carne. It will spice up your night and you will feel a whole heap better.
- 1kg pumpkin, unpeeled, cut into thin wedges
- 1 tablespoon Cajun spice mix
- 1 1/2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 brown onion, finely chopped
- 1 red capsicum, chopped
- 270g cooked black beans, drained, rinsed (see note)
- 1 tablespoon salt-reduced tomato paste
- 200g cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1/4 cup coriander sprigs
- 1/2 cup Light Greek yoghurt